Buy Your Dream iPhone On Zero Percent Installment Plans From Dialog
Friday, 7th March 2014
Your dream iPhone doesn’t fit within your budget? Dialog has the solution for you, as Sri Lanka’s premier connectivity service provider has inked an agreement with leading credit card issuers to offer zero percent interest installment plans to own your dream iPhone.
Leading credit card issuers Amex (American Express), Commercial Bank, HNB (Hatton National Bank), HSBC and Sampath Bank, have tied up with Dialog Axiata PLC, the first and only Authorised Partner and Service Provider for Apple iPhone in Sri Lanka to offer zero percent installment plans starting for just 5,750 rupees a month.
The special credit card offer is available to range of Apple iPhones spanning 5s, 5c and 4s models through its expansive network of customer service centres across Sri Lanka.
“Credit card holders can now take advantage of this special zero percent interest offer to buy their dream iPhone,” Lasantha Theverapperuma, Senior General Manager, and Head of Mobile Telecommunications at Dialog Axiata PLC said. “Dialog is the only authorised partner for Apple iPhones in Sri Lanka and has the only 4G-LTE network that supports the iPhone 5s and 5c.”
Following the establishment of the partnership between Apple and Dialog, 4G compatible Apple iPhones can now be connected on 4G mode to Dialog’s 4G-LTE network. Accordingly, Dialog’s 4G and 3G HSPA+ networks will provide Apple users with unparalleled connectivity and a superior smart phone experience.
All iPhones retailed through the Dialog network will carry a 1 Year Apple Care Warranty. Dialog will extend expert customer care and technical support for the Apple iPhone from across its service network for the convenience of Apple users in Sri Lanka.
- Dialog Delivers Net Profit of Rs1.3Bn in First Quarter
- Buy Your Dream iPhone On Zero Percent Installment Plans From Dialog
- Dialog Records Rs5.2Bn Net Profit for FY 2013
- Dialog – Apple iPhone Partner in Sri Lanka
- eZ Cash Connects to Lanka Government Payment Service
- F2 Powerboats in Action for the First Time in Sri Lanka
- Dialog Posts Robust Q3 Financials
- Nenasa TV Connects 2000 Schools
- Dialog Serendib International Cup 2013 Set to Put Sri Lanka on the World Rugby Map
- Dialog consolidates performance with a Net Profit of Rs2.5Bn in 1H 2013