Dialog – Apple iPhone Partner in Sri Lanka
Thursday, 12th December 2013
Dialog Axiata PLC today announced it will offer iPhone 5s, the most forward-thinking smartphone in the world, and iPhone 5c, the most colorful iPhone yet, to customers beginning on December 13, 2013. The announcement follows Dialog being appointed the first and only Authorised Partner and Service Provider for Apple iPhone in Sri Lanka.
Following the establishment of the partnership between Apple and Dialog, 4G compatible Apple iPhones can now be connected on 4G mode to Dialog’s 4G LTE network. Accordingly, Dialog’s 4G and 3G HSPA+ networks will provide Apple users with unparalleled connectivity and a superior smart phone experience.
Dialog will retail a range of Apple iPhones spanning 5S, 5C and 4S models through its expansive network of customer service centres across Sri Lanka. All iPhones retailed through the Dialog network will carry a 1 Year Apple Care Warranty. Dialog will extend expert customer care and technical support for the Apple iPhone from across its service network for the convenience of Apple users in Sri Lanka.
- Dialog consolidates performance with a Net Profit of Rs3.0Bn in 1H 2014
- Dialog Delivers Net Profit of Rs1.3Bn in First Quarter
- Buy Your Dream iPhone On Zero Percent Installment Plans From Dialog
- Dialog Records Rs5.2Bn Net Profit for FY 2013
- Dialog – Apple iPhone Partner in Sri Lanka
- eZ Cash Connects to Lanka Government Payment Service
- F2 Powerboats in Action for the First Time in Sri Lanka
- Dialog Posts Robust Q3 Financials
- Nenasa TV Connects 2000 Schools
- Dialog Serendib International Cup 2013 Set to Put Sri Lanka on the World Rugby Map