Dialog Switches On 4G – LTE Pilot Network in Colombo
Friday, 6th May 2011
Dialog Axiata announced yesterday that its pilot 4G network had been powered up in several key zones of Colombo city, signaling South Asia’s first touch exposition of Long Term Evolution (LTE) services.
The flagship telecom service provider said its pilot network has demonstrated the delivery of over 100 Mbps in indoor demonstration mode and 40 – 50Mbps under outdoor mobile conditions, within the Colombo Fort, Colombo 2 and 3 regions of the city, with demonstrations at the Dialog Future World at Darley Road Colombo.
Dialog Axiata will conduct extensive trials of 4G-LTE technology in parallel with the expansion its of High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA)+ services across all provinces of Sri Lanka.
- Dialog Consolidates Performance with Strong 3rd Quarter results
- Dialog consolidates performance with a Net Profit of Rs3.0Bn in 1H 2014
- Dialog Delivers Net Profit of Rs1.3Bn in First Quarter
- Buy Your Dream iPhone On Zero Percent Installment Plans From Dialog
- Dialog Records Rs5.2Bn Net Profit for FY 2013
- Dialog – Apple iPhone Partner in Sri Lanka
- eZ Cash Connects to Lanka Government Payment Service
- F2 Powerboats in Action for the First Time in Sri Lanka
- Dialog Posts Robust Q3 Financials
- Nenasa TV Connects 2000 Schools