eChannelling Now On Dialog Fixed-Line
Friday, 1st January 2010
Sri Lanka’s premier telecommunications service provider, Dialog Telekom, has extended its eChannelling service to its fixed-line customer base. Dialog Fixed-Line users simply need to dial 225 to channel a doctor from the comfort of their homes or even office. eChannelling is a value-added facility offered by Dialog to its 6 million plus mobile base, and the extension of this facility to fixed-line users will increase customer satisfaction and convenience.
Dialog Fixed-Line customers can remotely book their desired doctors by dialing 225 from their phones, and the charges for this service will comprise of the doctor’s and hospital fee and the processing fee; offering a seamless hassle-free channeling process. Customers could receive the confirmation details over the phone or via SMS as desired.
Suren Goonewardena, Chief Operating Officer of Dialog Fixed Telephony and Data Services, said: “Advancements in the mobile sphere have proffered significant benefits to user experience in the telecommunications industry, and we are happy to extend such facility to the fixed-line segment. Information Communication Technology has transformed lives and how we do business, and Dialog has put Sri Lanka at the forefront of this global transition with superior technology and customer-focused innovations.”
eChanneling is a hassle free centralised doctor booking system at private hospital chains in Sri Lanka. With this service customers can remotely book their desired doctors by simply dialing 225 from their Dialog Mobile or Fixed-Line phone.
- eZ Cash Connects to Lanka Government Payment Service
- F2 Powerboats in Action for the First Time in Sri Lanka
- Dialog Posts Robust Q3 Financials
- Nenasa TV Connects 2000 Schools
- Dialog Serendib International Cup 2013 Set to Put Sri Lanka on the World Rugby Map
- Dialog consolidates performance with a Net Profit of Rs2.5Bn in 1H 2013
- Dialog Inks USD 150 Million Investment Agreement with BOI
- Dialog Powers Sri Lanka’s National Cricket Team
- Dialog Broadband to Expand LTE Service With Sky TV
- Dialog Delivers Net Profit of Rs 1.59Bn in First Quarter