Sri Lanka Votes For Dialog As Most Coveted Brand
Monday, 15th March 2010
Hasrath Munasinghe, Head of Marketing – Dialog Mobile, receives the Award for the People’s Mobile Telecom Brand of the Year from Mr. Kumara Samarasinghe, Director – Singer Sri Lanka. Also in the picture are Chrishantha de Alwis (left) and Sanath Daluwatta, Brand Managers of Dialog Mobile.
Dialog took home major honours at the 2010 SLIM-Nielsen People’s recently, becoming the only telecommunications service provider to win two Awards this year at this prestigious event.
Dialog walked away with the Awards for the People’s Youth Brand of the Year, and then the coveted People’s Mobile Telecom Brand of the Year.
The SLIM-Nielsen People’s Awards are based purely on the nominations of the public from all over the island, and are viewed as a true representation of the people’s choice and perspective of various brands.
Dialog is Sri Lanka’s largest mobile telecommunication service provider, serving a customer base in excess of 6 million Sri Lankans. Offering the widest coverage in Sri Lanka and overseas with international roaming, Dialog has transformed the telecommunications landscape with superior technology solutions and unparalleled service. Dialog is one of Sri Lanka’s most valuable brands, and recently received the highest Platinum rating in the country’s first-ever Corporate Accountability Index.
- Dialog Records Rs5.2Bn Net Profit for FY 2013
- Dialog – Apple iPhone Partner in Sri Lanka
- eZ Cash Connects to Lanka Government Payment Service
- F2 Powerboats in Action for the First Time in Sri Lanka
- Dialog Posts Robust Q3 Financials
- Nenasa TV Connects 2000 Schools
- Dialog Serendib International Cup 2013 Set to Put Sri Lanka on the World Rugby Map
- Dialog consolidates performance with a Net Profit of Rs2.5Bn in 1H 2013
- Dialog Inks USD 150 Million Investment Agreement with BOI
- Dialog Powers Sri Lanka’s National Cricket Team