RingIN Tones are high-quality music and audio tracks that you can play for people that call you. Instead of hearing beep… beep… beep they can listen to music of your choice. You can even customize your tones based on who’s calling and when.
IVR : To activate dial 387 (Prepaid) or 678 (Postpaid). Everyone can customize by calling 387 or visiting http://ringintones.dialog.lk.
SMS : Type RING & send to 678.
USSD : Type #107# & send.
You can customize your RingIn tones by calling 387 or visiting http://ringintones.dialog.lk.
To use the service you need to activate the service either via SMS or IVR. Then you can customize your settings either by calling 387 or visiting http://ringintones.dialog.lk. Following the menus, you can choose what songs to play for callers, when, etc.
Activation of RingIN tone service is free of charge.
- Postpaid customers would be charged a monthly rental of Rs. 50/- for the service.
- Prepaid customers would be charged a daily rental of Rs.1.70/- for the service.
Any call made to 387 is charged Rs. 2 per minute.
Songs are charged on an individual basis.
- Rs. 30.00 plus taxes (Generally only songs)
- Rs. 20.00 plus taxes (Jokes and certain Non premium content)
30 Days (1 Month)
- How to activate GPRS?
- Will my friend be charged when he calls and hears my "RingIN Tones"?
- What is a "Music Box"?
- What is the maximum number of "RingIN Tones" I can download?
- How do I cancel my subscription to "RingIN Tones"?
- Why don't my friends hear my downloaded "RingIN Tones" when they call?
- Do I need a special mobile phone?