Dialog 3G services include Video Calls, IDD Video Calls, TV on the phone, high speed Internet connections for Web Browsing, 3D phone games and Video Streaming for Music Videos and Movie Trailers.
Within the 3G coverage area you will experience HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) and a Data rate (speed) of 384 KBPS.
Obtaining a 3G Connection
If you have a 3G compatible mobile unit that’s all you need to enjoy the superior 3rd Generation mobile experience. 3G is enabled to all (post and pre) subscribers. Therefore you do not need to swap your SIM. You can enjoy all 3G services and benefits with your Dialog Postpaid and Prepaid connections.
To activate 3G video calls
Type VID and sms to 678
- How to activate GPRS?
- Will I be able to make 3G calls to any network?
- Will 3G work while on roaming?
- What are the benefits of using 3G?
- Can I de-activate and re-activate this service?
- Is this service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid?
- Can I use this service on my phone?
- Do I have to keep 3G active to receive a 3G call?