Other Payment Methods
Cheques / Money orders via Post
Customer can pay via cheque. The cheques should be drawn as follows:
“DIALOG AXIATA PLC”
Payments could be made via the following :
- MyAccount Portal - Enables you to pay your bill using either a MASTER, VISA or AMEX credit Card.
- eZPay.lk - Allows NDB and Seylan Bank account holders to pay their bills through a direct debit.
- PayEasy.lk - The Sampath Bank portal enables you to pay using VISA or MASTER Credit Cards & Sampath Net/Sampath Vishwa.
- ezetop.com - Any person who holds a VISA or MASTER Credit Card can transfer credit to a prepaid account from any country.
Payments via eZ Cash
Any dialog customer can now use eZ Cash to pay their Dialog bills.
Payments via SMS
HSBC Credit Card holders
Registered customers can do payments by sending SMS request to 8888.
Seylan Credit / Debit Card Holders
Available for registered postpaid and prepaid accounts.
Payments via IVR (Dial 456)
Available- only for postpaid customers who are
- Sampath bank account holders
- VISA, MASTER credit card holders
Direct Debit Instructions
Through Credit Card( VISA, MASTER, AMEX)
Through a Bank Account
Credit card payments via Post & Fax
Cards accepted are VISA, MASTER and AMEX
Payment via Star Points
Star Points redemption through :
SMS redemption :
Type star pay amount to be redeemed and SMS it to 141
Eg : To redeem 500 points type star pay 500 and SMS to 141
IVR Redemption :
Call 141 Select option 2 to redeem
* Please note You have to maintain a balance of 100 Points in your account when redeeming.
Eg : If you have 200 Points. Only 100 is redeemable.
EZ reload is another method of topping up a prepaid account. A customer can walk into any EZ reload available outlet & pay a minimum of Rs 50 & maximum of Rs 15000.00 at one time & get his prepaid account topped up.
Dialog to Dialog
- EZ reload D to D is a service where customers can transfer funds from their Dialog Mobile to another Dialog Mobile. Available for postpaid & prepaid customers.
- Prepaid customers cannot transfer credits to Postpaid customers.
- Service Activation: Type EZ & send to 356
- Service Deactivation: Type EZ DEACT & send to 356
- Maximum transfer amount (for a single customer) within a day is Rs.1000.00
- The minimum amount which can be transferred per transaction is Rs. 5.00.
- 3 transactions per day (for a single customer)
- New Prepaid customers can use the eZ Reload D to D credit transfer service only after 180 days of activating the service.
- This service cannot be used while on Roaming.
Fixed and Mobile Fund Transfer
This is an international mobile top-up solution specially designed for migrant subscribers. Migrant Subscribers can transfer credit via Fixed & Mobiles for prepaid accounts.
Payments via Cheques
- Cheques will be credited to customer accounts upon realization.
- If the cheque bounces, the cheque value has to be paid back either by cash or credit card. Another check will not be accepted.
- All returned cheques are subjected to a penalty of Rs. 250/-
- No post dated cheques will be accepted.