1390 Hotline to Receive Advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka’s premier connectivity provider, in partnership with Wavenet International Pvt Ltd and MyDoctor (My Health Solutions Pvt Ltd)
has launched a free trilingual hotline – 1390 for all Sri Lankans to receive information and advice on the coronavirus,
providing access to doctors without the requirement of physically visiting a hospital or a clinic.
- Information on symptoms to note and precautions to take
- Call charges are free for all Dialog customers and other networks that allow free access
- Advisory service is available in Sinhala, Tamil and English
- Users has the option to speak to a qualified doctor via the MyDoctor ‘doctor on call’ service
- Users can also connect to ‘SuwaSariya’ 1990 emergency ambulance service
Dialog also deployed a pre-call announcement to inform of precautions on COVID19 and established 135 – a free trilingual IVR service, for customers to receive information and advice on the latest developments of the Coronavirus outbreak. In addition to these hotlines, an Android/iOS app with more information on COVID-19 will be launched soon.