Dialog Smart PABX is a solution by Dialog which enables your company to enjoy a fully featured hosted PABX solution, with CDMA phones as extensions. As Dialog Smart PABX solutions do not require any physical wiring, it is a complete Wireless PABX solution.
Dialog Smart PABX System is based on a next generation hosted solution on a platform by Broadsoft. It is an extended version of a hosted voice solution where it enables the integration with the CDMA network. As a result, Smart PABX will convert the CDMA phone into a fully featured hosted PABX solution, enabling hassle free PABX functionality without strings attached.
Dialog Smart PABX solutions can be given in three flavours as follows:
- Integration with a location where there is an in-house PABX
- Integration with a total hosted solution
- Provide individual connections with extensions
Smart PABX features:
- Single Auto Attendant (IVR) Operator console for all hosted and CDMA extensions
- Unique web based client application for each individual CDMA extension
- Single extension level Bill for all hosted and CDMA extensions
Dialog Smart PABX where does it fit
- Isolated or remote locations with no connectivity to the main office ex: security points, stores
- Isolated hot spots ex: ATM machines
- Distributed communication points, where cabling will be a high investment ex: estates, hotels with cabana’s
- Small scale retail shops / offices, where requirement is for one or two extensions ex: food retail shops
- Situations with urgent communication requirements ex: opening of a new branch
- Remote small scale call center solutions ex: Home agents
- Temporary setup locations. ex: Building sites
Due to the high coverage of CDMA, Smart PABX has a strong network coverage, making it an ideal solution for remote areas with limited network coverage.