The CDMA phone acts as a modem, which allows you to log into the Internet by using a common user name and password. This requires the following: A Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT)/ Fixed Wireless Phone (FWP), which supports data (eg Huawei 2051) DB9 – DB9 or DB9 – USB cable to connect the phone to the PC. A DB9 – USB cable requires you to install the necessary USB drivers.
Frequently asked questions
- Set the data speed in the phone to 11520bps
- Connect the CDMA phone to the PC/Notebook
- Create the internet connection on Dialog CDMA
- Enter #777 as the phone number
- Enter the username and password