Dialog 4G Wingle
- Surf on the go just Plug n play
- Connects to any USB power source
- Supports 10 WiFi devices/users with password protection
- Enjoy unmatched 4G (LTE) speeds
- Download speeds of upto 150Mbps / Upload speed upto 50Mbps
- Plug n play- No software installation requirement, just plug the device and enjoy blazing fast speed.
- Can be connected to any USB power source or a Computer.
- Can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops and LEDs.
- LTE/3G/2G fallback option available
- Supports Wi-Fi 2.5GHz
|Dialog 4G Wingle||Rs 10,190.00|
Plug n Play
Just plug the Wingle into your laptop to surf the internet while simultaneously creating a Wi-Fi zone to share the internet with others.
Connect the Wingle to your car charger or USB port to create a Wi-Fi zone with 4G speeds, in your vehicle.
Connect to any USB power source
Connect the Wingle to any phone charger with a USB port or a power bank to create a Wi-Fi zone and enjoy 4G speeds, wherever you are.
Connects up to 10 users
Supports up to 10 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously
User manual [PDF]
People also activate this Package with this device
Activate the WORK & LEARN Mobile Postpaid Connection using the Self Activation SIM delivered with this device. Instructions on how to activate are given in the Self Activation SIM.
12GB Rs. 495/-
30GB Rs. 995/-
(Rs.1.50 + tax per Minute | 20 cents + tax per SMS on any network)
Applicable Platforms – Zoom, Google, Microsoft, YouTube, WhatsApp, Education Apps & Web Browsing
- Connect the Wingle into another USB port and try again.
- Close any antivirus software and/or firewall on your computer, and open "My Computer" to see whether there is a new optical disc device. If so, double-click and install the driver.
- Use the Wingle on another computer, if the Wingle can be identified and installed on the driver, it means there is software on your computer that is conflicting with the Wingle.
- Insert your SIM card in the same operator’s mobile device to check the connection status (weak or no signal). If your mobile device has the same problem, it means the current location does not have strong network coverage.
- Check whether you have selected the correct network type as 4G only and your device should be on "auto" mode.
- Try to restore to factory settings (Note: restoring to factory settings will clear your address book and short messages, please backup your data before doing it).
- Check with the network operator.
- Check whether you have modified the username and password, if they have been changed, please make sure the username and password are correct. If you cannot remember them, re-confirm with the network operator.
- Restore to factory settings (Note: restoring to factory settings will clear your address book and short messages, please backup your data before doing it).
- Check the signal strength of the Wingle and confirm whether it is caused by network signal instability or poor signal quality.
- Clear your browser temporarily and close anti-virus software, firewalls and proxy settings and try to open the webpage again.
- Restart the Wingle and computer, and try again after reconnecting.
- Put the SIM card into a phone and check whether you can use the data. If your SIM card is not available on your phone, please consult the network operator. If data works with your mobile phone, please try to restore to factory settings (Note: restoring to factory settings will clear your address book and short messages, please backup your data before doing it).
- If your issue still persists, please contact after-sales services to solve the problem.
- Check your signal strength and confirm whether it is caused by network signal instability or poor signal quality. Signal problems can be confirmed with the network operator.
- Clear your browser’s temporary files and cookies and turn off the firewall software on your computer.
- Use an anti-virus software to scan the PC and then use it.
- If the default page you access is slow or frequent, try to open another website to confirm if it is a website problem.
- If your issue still persists, please visit the Dialog Technical Support Centre.