MiFi is a portable mobile WIFI hotspot device that provides data connectivity to other devices on-the-go.
- Max download speed of 150Mbps & Upload speed up to 50Mbps
- Mobile 4G (LTE) / 3G options available
- Supports 10 Wi-Fi devices in parallel (password protected) I. e. Smartphones, tablets, laptops and LEDs
- Long lasting battery supports 6 to 7 hours of working time
- WiFi coverage up to 15 meters and outdoors over 30 meters
- Can be connected to any USB power source or a computer for battery charging
- Supports Windows XP to 10, MAC OS/iOS, Android OS, Linux
- Can insert a micro SD card up to 32 GB & use as a pen drive
- Easy configuration through WEB URL
|Dialog MiFi||Rs 6,990.00|
|Special Price||Rs 6,290.00|
- 3000 mAh battery (6 months warranty)
- Weight -96.5/107(g)
- Marvell 1802 LTE Chipset
- Colours available- Black
- Network locked - No
- Network capabilities- 4G FDD LTE (900 MHz, 1800Mhz)/3G UMTS (2100Mhz)
Step 1: Switch ON your MiFi device and make sure the lights are on in Green color
Step 2: Enable WiFi on the device that you want to access internet (Phone/ Laptop/ Tab) and search for available WIFI networks.
Step 3: Select the MiFi name / network name (eg.M022-LTE-8914) of your MiFi and enter the password / WIFI Key (eg.30030197) then select connect
Download the My Dialog app from the play store/app store and add the new mobile number of the inserted sim, then you can check the data balance and usage balance any time.
Type “Myuse” and send it to 678 in the SMS page.
Connect the USB cable that is provided, into the MiFi device and a USD power source
Note: USB power sources that can be used: Standard phone charger, Car phone charger, Laptop USB
Step 1: Connect your Phone/Laptop with the Dialog MiFi
Step 2: Open your Internet browser and on the address, bar enter this URL: http://192.168.1.1/
Step 3: Enter the username (admin) and password (admin)- (Then you will be redirected to the dashboard in which you can find information regarding your device as shown below)
Step 4: Select Phonebook to view your contacts and to check for messages select SMS
Every MiFi device comes with a unique network name startin from M022(eg ; M022-LTE-88EF), and if you want to change this name,
Step 1: Go to the Dashboard by entering the password and username and in there click Wireless as shown below.
Then you will see the unique Network name as below, change the name as your preference and click save.
After you log in, go to the quick setup as shown below and then click user settings. Type the password that is already provided (WIFI key) and then enter the new password according to your own preference.
You can use a Postpaid Mobile connection or a Prepaid Mobile connection with the device. Ensure to activate a Data pack / Package to get best price.
Note: Device works on Mobile network. Fixed Bradband packages are not applicable.
Step 1 : Insert a Micro SD Card (up to 32 GB) in the SD Card slot which is available under the back cover of the MiFi.
Step 2 : Connect your MiFi device to your computer or any other device you are using any USB cable.
Step 3 : Now you can use this device as a pen drive to save your important Files, Photos or any other data safely and access it whenever you need.
MiFi device – 1 year
Battery- 6 months