Help - Home Broadband
Dialog 4G LTE Home Broadband is 8 times faster than 3G and able to handle Download speeds between 4Mbps to 40 Mbps and Upload speed between 1Mbps to 3 Mbps. These speeds can vary due to many factors such as type of device and its performance, number of devices connected to your router, other networks and Web sites you visit, etc.
This test measures the speed between your computer and the Internet and can help you determine if you should take steps to improve performancehttp://www.speedtest.net
The test shows three key measurements :
- Ping: Reaction time of the connection, which means how fast you get a response after you've sent out a request
- Download speed: The speed of Data sent from the Internet to your computer
- Upload speed - The speed of Data sent from your computer to the Internet
My Internet browsing speed is slow.
- Check router unit (CPE) for at least 3 bars in the signal indicator.
- Check on the CPE Network Mode indicator color. Please refer Router user manual for more information.
- Find out whether your PC or laptop meets the recommended requirements.
- Check whether PC or devices are performing a heavy duty download or other activities (Backups, Virus scan, Auto updates).
- Check bandwidth connectivity of the other computers if the Wi-Fi or wired connection is shared.
- If above everything is fine, Call our hotline on 0117 100 100 for support