Dialog HomeTalk App
Dialog HomeTalk App lets you to use your Dialog Fixed Line via your Smartphone. When you are connected to Dialog Home Broadband router, you can make and receive calls without any data charges. This app is exclusively available for Dialog Home Broadband customers.
Simply download the Dialog HomeTalk App from Google Play store and connect to your Dialog Home Broadband router.
Superior Voice Clarity
No Data Charges
to make & receive calls
Standard Call Charges
and user-friendly interface
How to use app
Download from Play Store and install the app
Connect your mobile to Dialog Broadband Wi-Fi connection
OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the broadband connection
Enter the OTP received to the mobile
Make calls to any network you wish, you will be charged as per the Dialog fixed line rates
Receive all calls to your Dialog fixed phone right onto your mobile
Sync your mobile phone contact list to the app
Please read “Things to Know” for any app related issues or information
Standard Local Calls
Per Minute Rs. 1.50
Per Second Rs. 1.80
Short Code Dialing
This excludes corporate connections and special voice plans
Terms and conditions
- Mobile app should be connected to the Dialog Home Broadband Wi-Fi connection in order to make calls or receive calls through the App.
- If you have a Dialog Home Broadband postpaid connection, your usage charges will be added to the respective monthly bill. If it is a Per Day Home Broadband connection, usage charges will be charged from your account balance
- In order to register on the Dialog HomeTalk App Service, your Dialog Home Broadband connection should be in active status
- There can be only one active HomeTalk app for a connection. If you register two apps only the last registered app will be active.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use your Dialog Home Broadband connection as a Fixed voice line and make calls. If you are a Dialog Home Broadband/ Dialog Fixed Line customer, you can download the HomeTalk app on your smartphone & make and receive calls without any data charges. To experience this facility, HomeTalk app on your smartphone needs to be connected to your Dialog Home Broadband Wi-Fi connection.
Simply download the Dialog HomeTalk App from Google Play and connect to your Dialog Home Broadband router Wi-Fi.
You will be charged according to the Dialog fixed voice call rates (for any network*).
Per Min – Rs 1.50
Per Sec – Rs 1.80
If any special promotions are active, then it will be given prominence and charged according to those discount or free rates.
*To check IDD rates visit IDD Rates
No. However, keep your eye out for special promotions/offers which will pop up from time to time.
There are no data charges for calls made using the app, but data will be consumed for downloading, updating and for other background processes run time to time from the app.
No, the app will only work if you are connected to your Dialog Home Broadband router.
You must log out and re-register the app to the Dialog home broadband account after reconnection
No, you can’t. There can only be one active HomeTalk app per Dialog Home Broadband connection. If you register two apps, only the last registered app will be active.
No they can’t. There can be only one active HomeTalk app per Dialog Home Broadband connection.
Android v4.3 and above.
You can try the following options
- Make sure you are connected to the Dialog Home broadband router Wi-Fi and ensure the connection is active.
- Make sure that there is no other HomeTalk app active on the broadband connection.
- Try exiting the app and opening it again.
- Switch OFF the Dialog router and switch it back ON.
- Make sure your 4G router model supports the app (To check the router models support the app, please see below)
If you are a postpaid customer, the records will be shown as normal calls taken from the fixed line in the detailed bill.
Please close the app and reopen it for the phone’s contact book to sync with the app’s contact list.
Please go to the “Settings” tab and from there select the “Go Offline” option.
- Customer registered under the corporate CRM
- Customer having any of the following 4G router models;
- Huawei B593u-91
- Huawei E5172s-920
- Huawei E5172Bs-925
- Huawei E5186s-61a
- Huawei B222s-40
- Huawei B2268S
- Gemtek WLTCS-101
- Gemtek WLTCS-102
- Customer having a public IP configured in the LTE router
- Customer using Apple devices (iOS)
- Prepaid Customer with zero balance
- Prepaid Customer with zero balance but with an active promotion
- Prepaid Customer with zero balance & zero data quota
- Postpaid Customer with no data balance in the broadband connection