Mithra, your overseas buddy
Dialog Mithra allows you to stay connected to your loved ones when you are overseas by enabling calls, money remittance, local entertainment and gifting.
To experience Mithra App - Download via
Invite a friend to download Mithra and get bonus Rs. 500 in Mithra credit
Every time one of your friends becomes a Mithra user with a successful registration for a Mithra wallet, you will both be rewarded with Rs. 500.
Create a Mithra Wallet and enjoy Rs. 500 bonus credit
Dialog users can enjoy Rs. 500 bonus (Dialog mobile airtime) credit once the person whom they have referred to, registered and create the new Mithra wallet.
Upon successful creation of the wallet, Rs. 500 Dialog mobile airtime will be credited within 24 business hours.
Wallet on your mobile
Sign up for a Mithra wallet, which will reside directly on your mobile
Topping up your Mithra wallet is easy and convenient
The easiest and fastest way to send money back home
Pay your home bills, directly from your Mithra
Enjoy local entertainment and infotainment from your Mithra app
- Every time one of your friends becomes a Mithra user with a successful registration for a Mithra wallet, you will both be rewarded with Rs. 500.
- Get your friends to key in your invite code upon registering for a Mithra wallet to enjoy the reward.
- We will reward you both when your friends register for a Mithra wallet successfully for the first time.
- Rs. 500 reward will be credited directly to both of your Mithra wallets with a maximum reward value of Rs. 150,000 at any point of time.
Limited Time Offer.
Dialog Apps FAQ's
Mithra powered by Dialog is an application that will help Sri Lankans living overseas to stay closer to home through calls, remittances, gifting, home country entertainment and financial services on a single app.
Use Mithra to:
- Send money home via Mithra anytime, anywhere
- Call home at the best IDD rates and keep in touch with Mithra users
- Pay utilities, insurance, mobile and other bills back home, from your Mithra app
- Shop for gifts, vouchers, and the latest deals and send them back home easily with Mithra
- Personalized content with news feeds, horoscope, sports updates, music and much more
- Make sure your smartphone carries these software versions:
- Android: version 5.0 and above
- iOS: version 11.2 and above
- Register your mobile number to get your verification code
- After you successfully register for Mithra, you can now proceed to create your Mithra wallet
- It is important for you to enter a valid e-mail address in case we need to send important notifications to you or resent your PIN
As your Mithra account is attached to your mobile no., you will not be able to make any changes on the mobile no.
You are required to register for a new Mithra account with the new mobile no. However, do remember to utilize whatever balance remaining in your Mithra wallet before you change your mobile no.
Protecting your data and financial details is very important to us. You can find our Terms & Conditions, and other policies here.
If you have specific questions, feel free to let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an e-wallet that conveniently allows you to load foreign currency into your account via a bank or cash-in method, and to have it converted into Sri Lankan Rupees. This will allow you to perform any transaction back home using LKR.
The money you have topped up will be stored within the app which is powered by Rapyd.Rapyd is the trading name of CashDash UK Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 900769), registered in England (No 10207686)
- You first need a valid and official identification document (e.g. passport/driving license) belonging to a list of countries where the documents are accepted. The list of countries is available on the registration page
- Note that the official identification document must be an original document
- Follow each of the registration steps in the app
- If you couldn’t locate your country in the country list, email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +94 76 557 7576
You may have failed the verification process.
Ensure that you go through each step carefully and make sure that the selfie that you take matches the photo on your official identification document.
Nevertheless, if you are still unable to create a wallet, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +94 76 557 7576 for assistance.
- Send money home to an eZ Cash wallet
- Pay mobile/utility/institutional bills in Sri Lanka
- Shop for deals and vouchers and send it to your family back home in Sri Lanka
- Purchase call plans to make breakout calls back to Sri Lanka
However, there are other limits you are required to adhere to:
- Daily top-up limit:
Type Min Max Daily Top-up USD 50
- Transaction limit:
Type Min Max eZ Cash Rs. 1000 Rs. 25,000 Bill Payment – All Mobile Rs. 100 Rs. 150,000 Bill Payment – All Utility Rs. 100 Rs. 150,000 Bill Payment - other Rs. 100 Rs. 150,000
You can only add money from countries that are Mithra-enabled. The list of these countries is available when you sign up for Mithra.
Locate our sales agents for PIN via the ‘Partner Store’ option in the dropdown menu.
You can buy the PaySafe Card PIN from a PaySafe Card sales agents at selected denominations they have predefined for each market. For example, Europe is EURO 10, 25, 50 and 100.
Enter the value you wish to top-up and key in the 16-digit PaySafe Card PIN once you have confirmed the value.
You can also locate your nearby PaySafe Card sales agents through the ‘Partner Store’ option.
Select the local Sri Lankan mobile number you wish to transfer to (ensure this number has a registered eZ Cash account).
Both sender (you) and recipient will be notified once the money has been transferred and again when it is received.
You will have to refer to https://www.ezcash.lk/pricing.php on limits per transaction.
There are 3 options available – Mithra out call (breakout call to any number in Sri Lanka), App to App call and Video call.
- For the Mithra out call, you will need to buy a call plan. The call plan will come with different minutes and validity periods.
- Just dial any Dialog number once you have purchased a call plan.
- Any voice or video calls on Mithra are FREE.
Mithra Out Call Plans
Currently, Mithra users can purchase the following 3 packages to call back home.
|Friends and Family
Note: Up to 2 packages per user
|Rs 2700||1000||30 days|
|Mithra 30||Rs 550||30||10 days|
|Mithra 60||Rs 1000||60||20 days|
Friends and Family
Friends and Family “package will allow Mithra users to call Dialog Sri Lanka numbers at a best rate. Valid for 30 days from the point of successful subscription.
Each Friends and Family package is limited to one Dialog mobile number. User may enjoy up to 2 Friends and Family package at one time.
Friends and Family package valid only for 30 days. Unutilized minutes will not be carried forward.
Eg :- 30 days validity
Subscription date: 6th September
Expiry date: 5th September
To add the additional Dialog number in to the package,
User may tap on Connectivity -> Select Buy Plans -> Select Friends and Family -> Key in a Dialog mobile number
To renew the package,
If Users wish to renew the package frequently, they can subscribe monthly and enjoy the offer. No auto renewal allowed.
Mithra 30 and 60
Mithra 30 and Mithra 60 package will allow Mithra users to call any numbers in Sri Lanka (including mobile and fixed) at a best rate. Mithra 30 package will be valid for 10 days and Mithra 60 will be valid for 20 days at the point of successful subscription.
If the Mithra user has subscribed to the Friends and Family package and subsequently/at the same time subscribed to a Mithra 30 or 60 package, calls to the Friends and Family number shall be deducted first from the Friends and Family package as priority.
Mithra 30 and 60 package valid only for 10 and 20 days respectively. Unutilised minutes will not be carried forward.
Eg :- Mithra 30
Subscription date: 6th September
Expiry date: 15th September
To renew the package,
No auto renewal allowed. User may subscribe as many packages as possible to enjoy the offer.
- Charging block is per minute basis.
- Mithra will not be able to receive incoming calls, only outgoing. Incoming calls is only for app to app.
- Calls to other countries are not allowed at the moment.
When you refer a friend to Mithra and if they successfully download and create a Mithra wallet, we will give you additional Rs.500 bonus (wallet) credit for Mithra.
The more people you introduce to Mithra, the more rewards you will receive!
For you and your friend to be eligible for the Rs.500 credit:
- On the drop-down menu, go to ‘Promo Code’
- Select ‘Invite Friends’
- Copy the invitation code and send it to your friend, together with the download link
Your friends will receive their Rs.500 bonus (wallet) credit once they have successfully downloaded Mithra and registered and created a Mithra wallet.
For your friend to be eligible for the Rs.500 credit, they will have to:
- From the drop-down menu, go to ‘Promo Code’ Internal.
- Select ‘Add Promo Code’.
- Key in the promo code sent by you.
Just download Mithra from the link, register and create your own Mithra wallet. Remember to key in the promo code given in the ‘Add Promo Code’ section from the promo code drop-down menu.
Once you have successfully created a Mithra wallet, both you and your family/friend in Sri Lanka will get Rs.500 Mithra credit and Rs.500 FREE Dialog airtime.