(Underwritten by Fairfirst Insurance Limited)
This Hospitalization Support Plan has been designed by Fairfirst Insurance Limited exclusively for Dialog Customers. The insurance cover will provide financial assistance upon admission to a hospital. You will receive the pay-out when you stay 2 or more nights in hospital up to 30 nights within a year.
In addition to above, for the 1st time in Sri Lanka customers who have registered with Hospitalization Support Plan will have an additional Dengue Cover without any additional charges. This benefit applicable for both existing and new customers. From the Dengue Cover, customer will receive up to Rs. 10,000/-* cash benefit upon diagnosing dengue and it is mandatory to get hospitalized to get the benefit.
Dialog aims at providing financial support to policyholders who suffer some form of income loss due to hospitalization. This service will be accessible to all Dialog customers. The basic insurance policy is available for both Prepaid & Postpaid customers & it will cover only the policyholder and not his/her dependents. Through our extended Hospital Cover you can cover your spouse & up to 3 children, which is only available for postpaid customers.
*Please refer the T & C related to Dengue Cover in the FAQ section.
Pricing for the basic Hospitalization Support Plan (Excluding taxes)
|For all Prepaid Customers||Daily Rental of Rs. 3.30|
|For all Postpaid Customers||Monthly Charge of Rs. 99|
Pricing for the extended Hospitalization Support Plan - For Postpaid Customers Only (Excluding taxes)
|Hospital Basic – individual Cover||99.00||Hospital Basic with 3 Children||249.00|
|Hospital Silver – individual Cover||274.00||Hospital Silver with 3 Children||706.00|
|Hospital Gold – individual Cover||429.00||Hospital Gold with 3 Children||1119.00|
|Hospital Basic with Spouse||164.00||Hospital Basic with Spouse & 1 Child||214.00|
|Hospital Silver with Spouse||456.00||Hospital Silver with Spouse & 1 Child||600.00|
|Hospital Gold with Spouse||716.00||Hospital Gold with Spouse & 1 Child||946.00|
|Hospital Basic with 1
|149.00||Hospital Basic with Spouse & 2 Children||264.00|
|Hospital Silver with 1
|418.00||Hospital Silver with Spouse & 2 Children||744.00|
|Hospital Gold with 1
|659.00||Hospital Gold with Spouse & 2 Children||1176.00|
|Hospital Basic with 2 Children||199.00||Hospital Basic with Spouse & 3 Children||314.00|
|Hospital Silver with 2 Children||562.00||Hospital Silver with Spouse & 3 Children||888.00|
|Hospital Gold with 2 Children||889.00||Hospital Gold with Spouse & 3 Children||1406.00|
- Applicable for children between 03-18 of age.
Charges would be applicable from the day that customer has registered the service.
- Charges for the month of registration
Postpaid – Total charge for the month would be apply on the day that the customer get register for the service & upon successful deduction, cx is eligible for the full cover for the next month.
Prepaid - Proportionate charging will be applicable for the prepaid customers according to the date that cx gets registered. Cover will be calculated proportionately according to the no of dates that cx has charged.
- For Prepaid Customers, monthly amount should be fully deducted to be entitled for the total cover amount. When the monthly amount is partially deducted, the cover will be a partial amount for the month. For more information on this please refer the terms & conditions document.
- Note – For Prepaid customers, the daily rental is not charged if the recharge is done through data recharge cards. The applicable daily rental will be deducted on normal recharge cards or reloads only.
- Charges for the month of registration
- You will receive a monthly SMS stating the premium paid, and the cover amount eligible for the following month.
To Register, Dial #107*1#
For Claims and more information, call 444
- Commencement of the benefit starts after the full payment of the first month premium.
- Once the first month premium is fully paid, the policyholder is entitled to the benefit from the first day of the following month. The insurance cover is automatically renewed if the subscriber successfully deducts the premium in any given month
- Protecting Your Future Today with the Hospitalization Support Plan
- Insurance Provider for Hospitalization Support Plan – Fairfirst Insurance Limited Service Provider – BIMA
- Applicable for individuals aged 18-64 years for registration
- Registered customers can claim till the age of 65. Terms and Conditions English [ PDF ]
VAS Recommended FAQ
- The benefit cover pays the amount according to the cover selected by the customer. Basic cover pays an amount of Rs. 1,000.00 per night of hospitalization up to a maximum of 30 nights excluding the admission date & discharged date of hospitalization.
- The policyholder is entitled to 50% of the benefit cover during the first three (3) months from policy inception and 100% of the benefit thereafter. Upon attaining the maximum cover, this level is maintained until a claim is made. The cover level then drops to 50% for three months after a claim is made.
- Complications in pregnancy, childbirth or birth control are only covered after 09 months from the enrollment with continuous payment for 09 months.
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Claim Procedure
- Step 1 - Call 444
- Step 2 - Select the preferred language
- Step 3 - Press 3 for The Dialog Per Day Insurance Service
- Step 4 - Press 2 for Hospitalization Support Plan
- Step 5 - Press 2 for claims
- Step 6 - Call will be transferred to the Customer Care Agent
The agent will assist you on the claim eligibility and if you are eligible to the claim, agent will give you the guidelines to process.
Hospitalization Cash Claim Benefit Claim Form
- Claims should be initiated within 90 days of discharge from the hospital.
- The processing of claims will commence only after receiving these documents:
- Claim Form
- Copy of completed Diagnosis card
- Copy of Identification document (Identity card/driving license)
- Proof of enrolment (provided by BIMA)
- Insurance partner will pay claims within 5 working days upon complete submission of forms.
Daily airtime deduction, renewed monthly based on successful deduction (partial coverage depending on deduction success)
If you do not have enough credits on your prepaid phone we will simply adjust the cover so that you are still covered when not fully deducted:
Partial paid insurance coverage* provided if complete deduction not possible
Upon an Insured Person defined in the Policy being diagnosed with Dengue fever, the higher of the following shall be payable:
The Dengue Cash Grant stated below or the Daily Allowance per night spent in Hospital depending on the duration of Hospitalization, as per the scale set out under Section 1.3 of the Policy.
|Monthly Premium |
(Rs. excluding taxes)
|Daily allowance |
per night spent in the Hospital (Rs.)
|Dengue Cash Grant |
The above will be subjected to:
- The Annual Limit of LKR 30,000.00 stated under Section 1.1 of the Policy and
- Complying with the Benefit Triggers stated below.
- Admission of Claimant to a Hospital
- A positive result from NS1 blood test. (NS1 report shall contain the Name, age of the claimant).
- Date of NS1 test showing positive result for Dengue should be during the period of Hospitalization or not more than 72 hours prior to date of admission to Hospital. (NS1 report is not compulsory for Government hospitalization)
- Claim documents should be submitted within 90 days of discharge from the Hospital
- The processing of claim will commence only upon receipt of the documents stated below:
- Copy of the Diagnosis card
- Proof of enrolment provided by BIMA/ Dialog
- Original report of NS1
- Duly completed Claim Form
- All payable claims shall be settled within 5 working days upon receipt of all documents
- During one calendar year, not more than one Dengue Cash Grant shall be payable to any one Insured Person/Dialog subscriber
- Dengue Cash Grant shall be payable only to the Insured Person/Dialog subscriber and is not transferable.
- The maximum indemnity payable to any one Insured Person/Dialog subscriber during any one year shall not exceed the Annual limit of LKR 30,000/- in total for Dengue Cash Grant and Hospitalization for any other disease/illness/injury.
Select ‘Register for Hospitalization Support Plan’ and provide the required details to register (Customer Name, NIC) & dial confirmation code of #107*1#
You will receive a welcome SMS from Dialog Hospitalization Support Plan to confirm your registration
For Prepaid customers payments are made through daily deductions from your phone or monthly if you are a postpaid customer
After hospital admission call our customer support line 444. An insurance agent will assist you
Your insurance cover will be paid out within 5 working days after you submit the completed documents>/p>
For further questions and claims call 444