Twin SIM is a service that offers customers the facility to use a Primary and Secondary connection (two separate connections) with one number. When you CALL, SMS or MMS using the Secondary connection, the Primary connection’s number is what would be displayed to the recipient, instead of the Secondary connection’s number.
The following options are not supported by Twin SIM
- A Primary connection having more than one Secondary connection.
- A Secondary connection having more than one Primary connection.
- A Primary connection being a Secondary connection to another.
- A Secondary connection being a Primary connection of another.
* Conditions apply: Please visit the closest Dialog Customer Care Centre for further information.
VAS Recommended FAQ
Once your connections are tagged as Primary and Secondary, even if the Primary connection is switched off, calls will be automatically forwarded to the Secondary connection. The Secondary connection can be used to make and receive calls.
However, if the Secondary connection is switched off, calls would not automatically be forwarded to the Primary connection. Calls forwarded between the two connections would be free of charge.
Calls generated from both the Primary and Secondary connection would be billed separately as individual connections, where tariffs would be charged according to the package of each connection.