Dialog Axiata Offers an Exclusive 100% Cash Back Offer to All Customers Who Save Debit/Credit Card Details for the First Time and make Reloads/Bill Payments via MyDialog App
Reload or pay your Dialog bills easily from the comfort of your home by using the MyDialog App. Once you have made any reload/ bill payment via MyDialog App, you will receive a 100% cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 1,000.
To avail this offer you only have to make a reload or bill payment after you save and verify your Credit or Debit card details on the MyDialog App. This offer is applicable only for the first bill payment/ reload you have made via the MyDialog App after saving and verifying your credit/ debit card details.
The payment or reload can be made to any Mobile, DTV, and Home Broadband connection and there is no minimum amount required on reload / bill payment. Your cash back amount depends on the value of the reload/ bill payment made.
To save your Debit/ Credit card details, visit MyDialog App
Step 1: Save and Verify your credit/debit card in MyDialog app
Click on the “Payments” icon
Select “Your Payment methods” tab to select your desired payment mode
Enter your Credit/Debit Card details and click on the “SAVE” button
Follow the instruction prompts given by the app and enter the random amount which gets deducted from your credit/debit card (an amount less than Rs. 5)* and then click on the “VERIFY” button. (This value will be refunded back into your account and is taken just as a prerequisite to verify your credit/debit card)
*Your bank will send you a SMS. Check the SMS to determine the value. If you haven’t received any SMS, please contact you bank
You will receive a notification that you have successfully saved your credit/ debit card details. Click “OK”. You should now be able to see your card on the screen
Step 2 : Make a reload / bill payment for any Dialog Mobile , DTV or HBB. Then you will receive a 100% cash back for the first payment.
Go to the home screen page and click on the “PAY” button
Enter the amount that you want to pay and click on the “QUCIK PAY” button
Enter your email address if you want to get an e-receipt for the transaction
You will receive a notification that your payment is successful. Then click on “ok”
Offer Validity Period
Valid from 15th May 2020 to 30th June 2020
Reward Details and Conditions
- The reward will be given only once per customer
- To avail this offer customers should save and successfully verify their credit/ debit card details on the MyDialog App before finalizing the reload/ bill payment
- The reward will be given to the *primary Dialog number registered on the MyDialog app. (It can be a Dialog Mobile, DTV or Home Broadband number )
- If you are Dialog prepaid customer (Home broadband, Mobile, DTV) your cash back amount will be added to your wallet instantly. If you are Dialog postpaid customer (Mobile, DTV) your cash back amount will offered immediately. If you are a Home Broadband postpaid customer, your reward will be reflected in month end bill.
- Maximum reward value is up to Rs. 1000. If your reload/ bill payment value exceeds Rs. 1000 the reward will be limited to Rs. 1000
- If your payment/reload was to activate any voice/data or combo resource pack, the equal monetary amount will be given to you as the reward. The resource pack will not be duplicated.
- Adding multiple cards to the QuickPay function will not give multiple rewards to the primary mobile number.
- Only Visa and Master credit/debit cards can be saved on the app
- The reward will be given to the customers who saved and verified their credit/debit cards between 15th May 2020 to 30th June 2020
- The reward will be given to the primary number even if the primary number is a corporate connection.
* Primary number is the connection number which appears first on the list of numbers you registered on the app or go to drop down menu which appear on the left-hand side of the app and click on “Manage Connections”)
Certain debit cards from the following banks are not eligible for online transactions and as a result they will not be eligible to claim this offer. In order to get further information, please contact your bank.
- People’s Bank
Frequently Asked Questions
The reward will be given only to the primary number on your MyDialog app. The primary number is the connection number which appears first in the list of numbers you registered on the app. The primary number can be either a mobile, DTV or a Home Broadband connection.
Please double check your SMS inbox again to see if the bank has sent the relevant information. If you have not received the SMS please contact your bank to find out the exact amount deducted from your account. (Some banks do not send SMS alerts on transactions made to the customer due to their individual Terms and Conditions)
If your card is not accepted, then your card is not eligible for online transactions due to your bank’s restrictions. You can find more information from the above details or contact your bank
Please make sure that you pay using the MyDialog QuickPay function. If you cannot see the QuickPay function when making a payment, this means that your card is not properly saved and/or verified. If this is so, please save and verify your card following the instructions given prior to making the payment.
If your card is properly saved and verified and you paid via QuickPay but still didn’t receive the reward, this is most probably not the first payment you did after saving the card. This means that you have made a payment by saving the card prior to the promotions commenced date.
If you are a Home Broadband postpaid customer, your reward will be reflected in month end bill.
Sorry. For cards saved and payments made prior to the promo start date, this reward will not be received.
You will be rewarded once. Therefore, changing cards will not result in getting rewarded more than once.