Priority Members enjoy recognition and a host of exclusive privileges and rewards, products with discounts other than the CV members.
Priority status is governed by the terms and conditions of Dialog Axiata PLC. This status is rewarded to the subscribers based on the network stay and their spend with Dialog.
Priority Members are offered a special E-card designed exclusively for the Priority Segment which is available on their app. They can check their Loyalty Status as "Priority" through the USSD as well.
An IVR system is created solely for the Priority Customers where they're calls are being answered instantly and There is a Priority Token System is available at Dialog customer care centres to serve the Priority Customers without waiting in the normal queue.
- Every Dialog customer is eligible to earn Points based on their monthly spend and Network Stay.
- Every customer is eligible to earn 100 Points at the completion of Network Stay after each month.
- Rs.1 spend equals to 1 Point.
- Points cannot be converted to a monetary value or redeemed.
- Points can't be transferred or bought.
- Points, helps to progress through the membership tiers of Priority, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Previous Calendar year Quad Spend (Dialog Television, Broadband, Mobile and Fixed) will be considered for evaluation irrespective of the connection status.
- Timely settlement of bill
- Terms & Conditions will apply
|Mobile Broadband Connection||15%|
|Home Broadband Connection||15%|
- First purchase discounts are up to a phone value maximum limit of Rs.60,000.00
- Terms and Conditions apply