Stay connected no matter where you fly, with Dialog Roaming. Get the best roaming rates and stay connected throughout the entirety of your visit with Budget Setter, which lets you temporarily enhance or lower your credit limit.
1. What is Budget Setter?
Budget Setter is a temporary credit limit adapting service for Postpaid roaming customers, enabling you to set your credit limit before travelling and even whilst you roam. Budget setter allows you to;
- Enhance your current credit limit
- Adjust your credit limit (between the maximum & minimum credit limit).
2. Who can use this service?
Any Postpaid customer who has been with the network for more than 6 months is eligible to enhance their credit limit.
3. Can I enhance or adjust the credit limit by myself?
- You can enhance your current limit by dialing #103*5# or by calling the roaming hotline on +94777999777
- You can adjust or lower you credit limit by dialing #103*5#, using the MyDialog app or by calling the roaming hotline on +94777999777
4. Can I adjust my credit limit, below the total outstanding amount of my current connection?
No, the credit limit cannot be adjusted below the total outstanding.
5. What is the minimum and maximum value I can set?
The minimum value is Rs. 500 and the maximum value is Rs. 50,000.
6. Can I enhance my temporary credit limit to the maximum of Rs. 50,000?
The maximum temporary credit limit amount is three times the customer's existing credit limit, Rs 50,000 or whichever is lower
- If the customer has a credit limit of Rs. 5,000/-, the maximum temporary credit limit will be Rs. 15,000/-
- If the customer has a credit limit of Rs. 20,000/-, the maximum temporary credit limit will be Rs. 50,000/-
7. How long is the temporarily enhanced credit limit valid for?
The standard duration for the temporary credit limit enhancement is 30 days. The temporary credit limit will be reset to the original amount at midnight of the temporary credit limit expiry date
8. Will I be notified when my temporarily enhanced credit limit is about to expire?
Yes, an SMS will be sent to you one day before the end of the enhancement period.
9. What if I want to remove the temporary credit limit enhancement prior to the expiry date?
You will be required to call the Dialog Hotline on +94777999777 or visit any Dialog outlet.
10. Which roaming services can I use with the temporarily amended credit limit?
You can use unlimited data for just USD 5 a day or USD 50 per month and Big talk for just USD 5 a day.