Dialog shares are traded on the Colombo Stock Exchange.
Symbol : DIAL
Newswire codes :
- Bloomberg : DIAL.SL
- Dow Jones : DIAL.SL
- Reuters : DIAL.CM
The ordinary shares of Dialog Telekom are currently listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). Dialog Telekom offered 712,336,293 shares in the Initial Public Offering (IPO), which was oversubscribed within 1 hour on the day of opening and raised Rs. 8,548.04 million. The Largest ever IPO in Sri Lanka to the value of Rs. 8.5 billion. The shares were oversubscribed 6.5 times.
With this IPO Dialog Telekom established several milestones and performance records on Sri Lanka’s capital market. The Dialog IPO also set a new benchmark in terms of being the fastest to commence trading on the CSE in just 14 market days from the closure of the issue.
Milestones established include:
- Largest ever IPO in Sri Lanka to the value of Rs 8.5billion
- Highest Level of Subscription received at an IPO Rs 56.2billion
- Highest Level of Overseas Subscription at an IPO Rs 40billion
- Only listed company to achieve a market capitalisation of 1 billion US Dollars
- Highest number of trades at 13,254 on 28th July 2005
Click here to download the IPO offer Document
Dialog Telekom’s Rights Issue which concluded on 13th June 2007 raising 15.5 billion for the company, was successfully subscribed for by over 100%, thereby making the issue the largest ever equity raising to be executed in the Sri Lankan Capital market.
The inward foreign currency remittances for the rights issue exceeded USD 130 Mn representing one of the largest foreign investment flows to the country.