Smart Touch Wall Switch 2 Gang
Smart Wall Switch, with its unique touch feature, gives a modern look to any household while transforming it to a smart home. The Switch can be operated from anywhere in the country or world via Dialog Smartlife app. For operation, the switch requires a neutral wire and a steady 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi signal to maintain connectivity.
Supported in Dialog Smartlife app.
- Direct Wi-Fi connectivity
- Upgrade existing with direct replacement for the traditional switch (Neutral wire required)
- Touch control & remote mobile app control
- Easy to clean glassy stylish finish
- LED indicators
- Set light timers
- Share with family members
Pick up available at selected Dialog Customer Care Centres.
|Dimension||10.6 x 10.2 x 4.6 cm|
|Colour||White with blue & red illumination|
|Operating Temperature||-20~50°C, Less than 95%RH|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor use only|
|Power||AC 110 -240V (Requires a Neutral wire in the circuit)|
|Build Material||Touch surface - tempered glass|
|In the box||Device + manual|
|Connectivity requirements||Wi Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz)|
1 year limited warranty
Install the App
The device needs to be plugged in to power and in discovery mode. Press hand and hold the “Power” button for 20 seconds until the indicator starts blinking rapidly. Also ensure that the device and the Phone/ Tab is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Select the option to “Add New Device” through the Smartlife App and scan the following QR code and follow the instructions as per the app wizard.
Note : Please use the “Manual” method in the app if the QR is not been recognized by your phone and select the “Brand” and the “Device Type” you’re setting up.
Device Controls available on Smartlife app
The following control features are available for the device
- Power On/Off via mobile phone and manually
- Set On/Off time schedules
- Live status update
- Share controls with family
1. What should I do if I cannot connect the Smart Wall Switch?
- Check whether the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi on which your smart phone is connected.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi password is entered is correctly
- Reset the device (Press and hold the power On/Off button until the indicator button is rapidly blinking)
- Power On and Off the device from the power outlet
2. How do I reset the device?
Under power-on status, press and hold the "On/Off Button" for 6 seconds until the indicator light fast blink.