Get your Tourist Mobile Plan from Dialog, the Widest Coverage and Fastest Network in Sri Lanka. Dialog offers the best Tourist Mobile Plan that helps you connect with your loved ones while you enjoy the beauty of this paradise island.
Collect your FREE Dialog Prepaid SIM from the Dialog counter at the airport.
Approx. (USD 9)
International Calls & SMS Quota (IDD)
Local Calls & SMS Quota
*12 Midnight to 8.00 am
Enjoy the lowest IDD rates. Click here for the latest IDD rates
*For all foreign passport holders
Where to get your SIM?
At the airport
- You can find the Dialog counter located near baggage check out. (Customs Desk)
- Provide your passport and mobile phone. Our customer care agent will take care of the rest. (Average time taken for SIM activation is around 4 minutes).
Stay connected with the #1 mobile network in Sri Lanka with the Widest Coverage and Fastest Network.
From retail outlets island wide
- If you missed the Dialog counter at the airport, you can walk into any retail outlet located island wide.
- The SIM will only cost you Rs.150 (USD 1)
- Ask the retailer to Top Up Rs.1299. (USD 9) (The Tourist plan will be automatically activated when you Top Up Rs.1299).
Dialog Tourist Plans Benefits
Dialog has the Widest Coverage and Fastest Data Network in Sri Lanka, which helps you stay connected wherever you go. Your Tourist Mobile Plan includes:
- Internet (Data) Quota (available from any geographical location)
- Local Voice & SMS (can be used to contact any local number)
- International Voice & SMS (can be used to contact any land or mobile connections worldwide)
Dial #456# to check your balance.
Yes, registration is a prerequisite by the regulator to purchase a mobile connection in Sri Lanka. All you need to do is produce your passport.
Places to visit while you're in Sri Lanka
Sinharaja Forest Reserve
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and biodiversity hotspot, this forest reserve will immerse you in unspoiled greenery.
Kandy, Dalada Maligawa
Considered one of Sri Lanka's greatest attractions, the ancient Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a must see.
Rooted in culture and history, this eponymous rock fortress is of legendary opulence.
With a reputation for palm-lined beaches and stunning coral reefs, this beach town is ripe with scenic beauty.
Experience golden-sand beaches with the freshest tropical waves at the best surf spot in Sri Lanka.
Located on the Southern coast of the island, this resort town's stretch of beach is more affectionately known as "Paradise Island" and rightfully so.
Nestled in a valley surrounded by lush, green hills, spectacular views are in abundance in Ella.
The original beach hideaway, Hikkaduwa is the go-to destination for surfers, snorkelers, divers and beach bums everywhere.
Yala National Wildlife Park
Spanning over both the Southern and Uva Provinces, this renowned park is infamous for its variety of wildlife and outstanding coastal lagoons.
Udawalawe National Park
Soaring highlands and herds of wild elephants are expected when visiting one of Sri Lanka's supreme national parks.
Famed for its pristine beaches and a sunrise that is unparalleled, this East Coast town is the ultimate destination for some R&R