Dialog Axiata is one of the largest mobile telecommunication companies in Sri Lanka with a vision to be the undisputed leader in the provision of multi-sensory connectivity.
Our parent company Axiata is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Asia with the fastest growing Asian footprints and a vision of becoming a regional champion. Advancing Asia is Axiata's goal and will achieve this through bringing affordable connectivity, innovative technology and world class talent to the entire region.
We firmly believe that Values and Ethics form the strong foundation upon which our organisation has built itself. We also believe in fair and responsible remuneration and performance based career growth thus ensuring that our employees are treated fairly and equitably.
We are constantly on the look out for talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are determined to deliver results and grow with us and share in our success. We are looking for those individuals who are confident about realising our Vision and execute our every Mission with an unwavering commitment and utmost passion for excellence.
Group Information Technology
Responsible for maintenance and planning of RAFM system in line with organizational vision, mission and objectives to achieve Service Level Agreements and smooth operations whilst ensuring to minimize down times and provide optimum solutions for business requirements using RAFM systems and resources capabilities.
- Define and implementation of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) to stipulate guidelines for best operational practices
- Understand the latest trends, standards and techniques on RAFM and designing solutions for system upgrades
- Managing the planning process using operational feedbacks, suggestions for improvements and data source improvements to cater trends and service implementations related requirements
- Provide technical support on RAFM system and processes for BP and non- BP projects as and when required
- Proceed with capacity planning implementation for the future
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Engineering or IT from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum of 02 years exposure in a similar capacity
- Flair for telecommunication technologies will be an added advantage
- Having previous work experience in Operating Systems, Databases and other related technologies will be a definite advantage.
Assistant Manager – Converged Charging Architecture
Responsible to provide technical direction for development, designing and systems integration for BP and non-BP projects. Represent in core-architect discussions and forums while performing procurement process and deployments for new systems, upgrades and CRs to ensure deployments are timely delivered with best possible financials.
- Required to Re-host / Re-architecture for the assigned projects and designing to identify any discrepancies or deviations.
- Conducting IT application development, road map and improvement plans based on stakeholders’ requirements.
- Provide expert knowledge on System Integration, Middleware system and Security implementations of charging related projects.
- Propose alternative technical solutions when required to ensure mechanisms are in place for continuous service.
- Optimize the development life cycle to achieve the end goal in a cost-effective manner while responsible to implement Agile project management tools, tracking development progress and assisting project managers to achieve the project targets.
- Tracking the development tasks with EPMO and Internal PMs to complete projects targets.
- Ensure to align converged charging with the organizations information security framework (Subscriber information, Revenue information, Charging architecture / Technical information) and adhere to security policies.
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science or Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institute; Having an MSC or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 04 years exposure in a Charging products and service configurations, Installations, testing, integrations, deployments / product & service innovation operations and maintenance of IN systems including real-time software charging solutions.
- Preferably 02 years of experience working as a Lead - charging system planning and architect.
- Exposure to Mobicent / telestax JAIN-SLEE platforms (Lightweight SCP for peak traffic handling, USSD and SMS systems, Diameter mediator) will be an added advantage.
- Having sound knowledge in OCS architecture and functionality / SS7 signalling and dimeter interfaces / including IT systems (JAVA / PHP / Python / Perl / HTML / MySQL / Oracle / Apache / Tomcat / JBOSS / LINUX / RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Solaris / Windows) / APIs (Web service/REST/HTTP) and telecom related protocols (SIGTRANS, SS7, Diameter, SMPP, SIP) will be a distinct advantage.
- Should be familiar on real-time telecom systems including IN (Huawei OCS, Alcatel IN), JSLEE (jSS7, SMPP, JAIN-SIP, jDiameter) and experience in HLR(HSS), MSC, GGSN/SGSN, PCRF, SMSC,.
- Knowledge in IT Management – Software development Life Cycle, System Integration, System Monitoring and Operation Management
Responsible to act as an interface between the technical team and business team to assist towards development of business requirements while coordinate with technical teams on any adjustments.
- Coordinate with BU / external parties to collate information and responsible for BU funnels and BP projects for all charging related products and services to ensure accurate requirements are captured.
- Responsible for documentation process and follow-up on most suitable documentation standards as an when required.
- Maintaining an updating data of all services launched by Converged Charging division.
- Performing UAT’s for setting up data requirements for implementation.
- Evaluate and optimize divisional processes related to solutions.
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science or Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 02 years exposure in a similar capacity
- Process sound knowledge in IT Systems (JAVA/PHP/Python/Perl/HTML/MySQL/Oracle/ Apache/Tomcat/JBOSS, LINUX(RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu)/Solaris/Windows)
- Having basic IT Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle, System Integration, System Monitoring and Operation Management.
Responsible to conduct user research, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, SYD and IoT.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with respective stakeholders to Identify the user experience enhancement needs.
- Identifying UI/UX needs of existing services, systems and escalating for revamping
- Design a graphical user interface element, such as menus, tabs and widgets for users to easily navigate and to provide comprehensible user experience.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems of existing and new systems including the current user experience needs and flow related issues.
- Collaborate with the development teams to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are encountered.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirement and interface changes to ensure improved user experience in Web, Android, iOS UI designing
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum 02 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Having previous work experience in UX designing will be an added advantage
- Process knowledge in standard UX software’s; preferably in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer and able to design software’s in Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
Responsible to write high-quality technical documentation related to API business and IOT Platform while understanding the technical content requirements of products and systems.
- Identify content related problems in existing systems and preparing usable content to improve products and services
- Prepare content and documentation for existing internal systems, ISYD, Smartlife, websites, Ideamart, Ideabiz and IoT
- Technical, Business and API documentation
- Revise, edit, or update instructions, technical information’s and frequently asked questions to support developers and relevant stakeholders on API related products and services
- Collaborate to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure business needs are encountered
- Effective communication with relevant stakeholders on project limitations and technical content changes.
- The candidate should possess a Degree in IT / Communication or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Process excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office suites and common CMS / Markdown language
- Process knowledge in Software, IoT and latest technological trends
Responsible to empower Local and International Developer Community to utilise telecommunication assets and create services to offer end consumers whilst creating new revenue streams and continuous engagement with the Developer Community and Evangelizing.
- Evangelize API services and platform capabilities to developer communities in Sri Lanka and operational countries.
- Organize outreach programs and other events including competitions at Hackathons to create services that generate revenue for the product.
- Revenue generation by conceptualising hackathons effectively and generating new ideas that provides innovative services to end consumers.
- Responsible for all developer community related communications of IdeaMart.
- Working with freelance developers and identifying business requirements and conceptualisation of suitable API offerings for revenue generation.
- Supporting the community with development support for Applications and platform related services creation.
- Responsible for sustainable growth of Ideamart developer, non developer and startup community.
- The candidate should possess a Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Telecommunications or Computer Science from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 05 years exposure in a similar capacity.
- Possess strong skills in software designing and architecture.
- Should have sound competency in Java, PHP or .NET including flexibility to work and prototype in multiple languages.
- Having experience in application development will be an added advantage.
- Preferred knowledge in IoT, APIs, and IT trends.
CRM & Billing
Responsible for a (Robust / Reliable) billing system while adhering to a standard software development and coding methodology by ensuring to meet expected quality and deadlines.
- Providing Charging Rating and Billing solutions for charging requirements.
- Implementing and configuring solutions and systems with internal/external software developers.
- Ensure smooth operation of Charging Gateway and new competitive business requirements.
- Facilitate and make online bill payments of vendors.
- Proposing the best solution in terms of ROI, Performance and Reliability based on technical expertise and business domains.
- Attending to critical production systems related issues with the support of operation staff / external solution providers (vendors)
- Analyse user, design and performance requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise.
- Evaluate and decide on new tools / frameworks for Charging Gateway (CG) / Integration product development to enhance productivity in delivery. ( E.g. Design and development tools , Databases , middleware)
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university or institute; Having an MBA in Engineering will be a definite advantage.
- Having qualifications in OCJP , AMIE(SL), PMP will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 03 years work experience in a similar capacity
- Should process knowledge and skills in telecommunication solution designing, technical development and deployment.
- Possess work experience and knowledge in CG systems, CORE CRM and customizations, APis, modules, scalability measures, Documentation, Performance testing and benchmarking.
- Should be able to plan logical releases and use agile for planning and delivering product features.
- Should possess excellent skills in communication and leadership.
- Ensure BP meetings are attended and address any complaints and issues raised
- Performance monitoring of the BP and update the BP on performance.
- Verify all new package requests related to SME sales done through the BP and received necessary approvals from DAP management.
- Participate in sales promotions conducted island wide to motivate business partners
- Responsible to overlook all Official Complains received on BP operation and ensure resolutions and necessary actions are taken
- Training and Development of BP’s, Sub Dealer (regional trainings) staff on all products, package details, price and other for new staff recruits and existing staff.
- Preparation of monthly Promotion itinerary plan and sharing with the BP’s and Finance.
- Handling new Device tagging to support the promotional sales
- Ensure BP staff adheres to the daily visit plan to drive sales.
- Staff allowance Audit - remove staff allowance code on failure to non-compliance
- Daily performance report to monitor sales on quad products and ensure the performance is shared to BP’s on daily basis.
- Generate general report on quad products to be shared on daily basis for the regional channel officers.
- 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Possess a Diploma in Marketing
Group Corporate Finance
- Assist to facilitate the Enterprise Risk Management process of identifying, analysing, evaluating and treating risks to ensure enterprise level risks are documented and reported as per Standard Operating Practices.
- Facilitate the execution of annual Enterprise Risk Management programme, thereby ensuring that the desired level of risk culture is perpetually embedded within the enterprise
- Ensure the Business Continuity Management process of identifying potential threats, building organizational resilience, and building enterprise level capabilities to effectively respond to a crisis or a disaster as per Standard Operating Practices.
- Mange to facilitate the execution of annual Business Continuity Management programme, thereby ensuring that the desired level of business continuity culture is perpetually embedded within the enterprise
- Ensure to facilitate the Corporate Insurance Management process of identifying insurance needs, developing insurance solutions, sourcing for favourable insurance terms, and facilitating decision making to ensure that the most optimum insurance solutions are opted at enterprise level as per Standard Operating Practices.
- Facilitate the execution of annual Corporate Insurance Management programme, and thereby ensuring that the desired level of process excellence and cost optimization is achieved as per as per Standard Operating Practices.
- Functionally provide support services in every form to The Head of Corporate Finance Team under Project Management, Analytics & Research, Report Preparation, and Coordinating Special Events & Activities
- Professional qualification or a Degree in Business or Finance
- Ability to work in a computerized environment with the use of MS-Office application
- A total of 2 year minimum work experience in insurance or risk management
Dialog Enterprise – Small & Medium Business
- Achieve sales targets and promote Dialog Enterprise product and solutions in order to increase revenue growth of the division
- Identify customer needs and requirements to propose relevant products/solutions and create high customer value proposition.
- Liaise with the Sector Manager and execute marketing campaigns and promotional activities to grab new business opportunities
- Conduct presentations, demonstrations on Small & Medium Business offerings to prospective and existing customers
- Liaise with Customer Lifecycle Management team and provide an exceptional service to existing clients by managing their accounts, identifying and resolving issues in order to ensure 100% customer retention
- Responsible for frequent official visits to the assigned Small & Medium Business customers in order to build strong relationship whilst increasing credibility, customer engagement and business opportunities.
- Responsible for credit collection of assigned business accounts as per the Credit Policy of the Company and assist collection team throughout collection process
- Consistently monitor customer usage of Dialog services to control churn rate and revenue movements
- Administer market intelligence by analysing the market trends to identify emerging customer requirement, industry movements and new business opportunities to ensure market penetration
- Attend corporate events, meetings, conferences and trade fairs etc, to represent Dialog and Small & Medium Business whilst strengthening the clientele and customer network.
- Execute special promotions & events together with Small & Medium Business team to ensure market penetration and customer awareness.
- Ensure to acquire and refresh knowledge on dialog enterprise products and solutions to increase effectiveness of product & solutions offering
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing/ Business Management from a recognised university/institute
- Professional qualification in SLIM/CIM/CIMA is an added advantage
- Knowledge on corporate telco products and solutions is an added advantage
- 2 years of work experience in corporate sales
- Should possess excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
Technology Fulfilment and Assurance
Responsible to establish annual training and development plan for CFSS staff and execute with the support of internal and external institutes. Responsible to develop a training content on customer servicing and deliver an agreed amount of training hours annually.
- Responsible to prepare annual training plan of CFSS
- Coordinate with Group technical delivery to reserve necessary budgets
- Be the single point of contact on behalf of CFSS for training
- Maintain track records of training and attendance
- Assess and present the results achievement annually
- initiate carrier development program for CFSS staff
- coordinate with external institutes and establish suitable curriculum for a recognized certification
- organize campaign among regional staff to educate the benefits of certification
- Identify suitable candidates quarterly and arrange them for certification
- Prepare course content for customer servicing relevant to CFSS operation
- Conduct trainings on customer servicing
- Conduct train the trainer program to develop trainer resources at CFSS regional level to enhance the training capacity
- Review the progress and report to CFSS management
- Diploma in HR training and development
- People management skills, training skills and organizing skills are mandatory
- Sound knowledge in telecommunications industry is an added advantage
- Good Analytical skills
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in training and development
Network Operations and Service Assurance
- Responsible to operate and maintain IP Core netowrk which consists of Internet Service Provider (ISP), Metro and Enterprise networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues related to ISP, Metro and Enterprise networks escalated up to level-3 and resolve the service incident within the SLA
- Resolve complex service incidents liaising with vendor experts to ensure service incidents are resolved within the SLA
- Provide inputs to planning, strategy and business teams for improvisations in products, services, solutions & architecture to enhance customer experience
- Analyse trends in service incidents to identify common network & service related limitations and design solutions to improve service levels to customer
- Design procedures to simplify and digitize service incident and request management process aligning with industry best practices to improve operational efficiency.
- Assess the service impact based on nature of the fault, alarms from EMS and traffic pattern to recognize the business impact and customer experience degradation
- Isolate the fault based on collected logs and alarms to identify approaches to minimise service impact.
- Design a permanent fix for the issue based on root cause analysis to prevent recurrences of similar issues
- Asses the technical compliance of proposed solutions to ensure optimum solution is selected
- Develop the guideline for the implementation of the solution assuring optimum resource utilisation.
- Verify incident report to ensure all aspects are covered and precise image of the incident is presented to the senior management
- Develop early fault detection mechanisms using QoS and performance parameters to ensure improved service availability
- Design predictive maintenance procedures based on industry best practices to ensure enhanced customer experience.
- Develop a knowledge repository with all Problem details and possible workaround for reference of relevant operation teams to improve service availability
- Analyse trends in network faults to identify common network issues and design solutions to enhance customer experience.
- Design procedures to simplify and digitize network fault management process aligning with industry best practices to improve operational efficiency.
- Asses the requirements and service proposals to identify the feasibility of catering the requirement using existing systems/nodes/platforms to fulfil new feature or service requirement with optimum cost
- Recommend required configuration or system changes to implement new feature or service
- Develop implementation and provisioning strategy of the new service or feature to ensure the new feature or service is properly delivered to the customer
- Develop training documents for new technologies, systems, products, services and applications for the reference of technical staff to build a competent technical team
- Design, Develop and maintain knowledge repository for the reference of operational and monitoring staff to ensure reduce problem resolution time and improve fault detection time
- Deliver training programs for senior engineer and above to enhance competent level of the technical staff and enrich them for retraining.
- Formulate data analysis strategies to produce informative reports for the use of business planning, performance monitoring and system upgrades to ensure smooth business continuity and business enhancement.
- Develop algorithms to convert network related raw data into useful information for further analysis to ensure fast network resolution and preventive measure implementation
- Forecast capacity and system level requirements and inform planning teams to ensure systems are upgraded on time to avoid any service degradations
- Set guidelines to create report templates required to guarantee operational efficiency of the network
- Evaluate technical specifications of new releases to select most suitable and reliable version to resolve existing issues thereby improving customer experience
- Develop evaluation criteria to assess impact and risks of the new release to avoid adverse network impacts or degradation
- Develop alternative measures to negate identified impacts and risks
- Formulate testing strategy to verify proper implementation of the network alteration to ensure expected improvement is achieved and service is continued without any performance degradation.
- Evaluate operational limitations relevant to new projects driven by other domains to ensure dependencies in Metro Network are cleared and aligned.
- Design and Develop changes in existing solutions to improve reliability and operational efficiency of provided solutions
- Formulate monitoring and troubleshoot practices to ensure network is aligned with industry best practices of network operations and maintenance.
- Design routine maintenance plans and procedures to ensure a reliable and robust network
- Develop network configuration conventions to ensure scalable, agile, easy to manage and optimum network.
- Develop network strategy for special events and seasonal demands to ensure uninterrupted service with guaranteed quality of service.
- Evaluate security vulnerabilities in systems and platforms to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of Metro network services
- Design business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure continuation of services and business functions.
- Approve planned network outages to ensure Network availability and customer experience
- Formulate testing strategy to verify proper implementation of new tools to ensure expected improvement is achieved
- Design implementation and integration strategy for new service or feature to ensure business requirement is achieved
- Evaluate feature and standard compliance of proposed service or feature aligning with industry standards, meeting with customer expectations and delivering at minimum cost.
- Develop strategies for data migration or bulk data modifications ensuring minimum service interruption and optimum resource utilisation
- B.sc degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical & Electronics or Computer Science from recognized Sri Lankan University accredited by IESL
- 8 years of experience in Metro network operations and maintenance
- CCIE is an added advantage
Group Business Operations
Driving Mobile Broadband micro campaigns via different channels to maximize revenue with a deep analytical understanding of the customer base, effective segmentation strategy, customer / product analytics and innovation
- Customer analytics & segmentation to identify behaviors of identified segments for upselling / cross selling MBB products / services in consultation with Business Intelligence Team
- Campaign design and coordination with GTM teams for micro promotions using Digital & CLM mediums for ARPU stimulation, upselling & retention
- Campaign performance evaluation and continuous tracking of implemented campaigns to ensure set KPIs are achieved
- Provide business analytics & support rest of the business teams in special analysis
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University in Marketing, Engineering / IT or Management
- Full or Part qualification in CIMA / CIM
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience
- Strong Analytical skills & creativity and sound knowledge on MS Excel
IoT SMART Business
Responsible to deliver the revenue and strategies set out for the IoT SMART Business BU and thus achieve the company's vision to lead the IoT space
- Responsible for long term revenue development plans and targets of the BU.
- Generate new ideas and strategies to drive present and future revenue streams of the IoT SMART business.
- Achieve the annual revenue target for the IoT SMART business.
- Provide industry and market feedback to product development teams to develop commercially viable products that will enhance BU profitability.
- Drive internal and external teams to develop new revenue generation models whilst monitoring and keeping in line with annual target achievement.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the IoT SMART Business products/services and coordinate with relevant departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify new customer bases and implement new strategies to acquire customer segments.
- Use both internal and external partnerships to maintain a healthy customer acquisition funnel that can exceed the revenue targets
- Effectively drive customer lead conversion and develop reporting mechanisms to keep management aware of customer funnel vs revenue achievement.
- Develop new innovative business models to drive customer affordability and to access new segments.
- Develop new partnerships and alliances to create new opportunities to capture market share.
- Research and develop modern technological and business innovations to cater the local markets.
- Overall responsibility for development of GTM material for all IoT SMART products and services.
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing / Business Management / Information Technology, MBA will be an added advantage
- Strong negotiation, analytical, Presentation skills and technical knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales & Marketing / Business Development in Power & Energy and/or Mechanical & Electrical systems/services for manufacturing and construction industries
- Formulate & develop overall business strategies for the growth of Digital Music services
- Effective use of digital platforms to build strong social communities for digital music distribution
- Ability to carry out digital marketing campaigns to ensure continues product growth and to meet targets
- Digital content curation via relevant content partners for gamification of Dialog Music distribution
- Enhancing the product user experience by improving the customer journey and digital content catalogue
- Identify new and relevant digital music segments and develop innovative product propositions to reach the appropriate customer base in the market
- Negotiate with suitable vendors to acquire key digital products and ensure the end to end implementation of the products through smooth technical & billing/charging integrations
- Responsible for monthly revenue reporting and interpretation of data for management review
- Manage a comprehensive Digital music catalogue, negotiate key local and international music properties at competitive rates and oversee local and international content curation
- Manage Customer complaints by ensuring fast solutions within agreed SLAs
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management or full or part qualification in CIM
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in digital marketing industry or related role
- Professional qualification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge on the music industry globally and locally
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, fluency in all three languages will be an added advantage
Develop and execute the social media strategy of ThePapare.com by encompassing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs including writing content, coming up with new ideas and innovative strategies to increase the fan base and visitors to the site.
- Develop the social media strategy for ThePapare.com encompassing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other SM mediums
- Manage the separate accounts on these platforms and create interactive mechanisms for fans and ThePapare team to interact on a continuous basis
- Create new and innovative methods to increase the number of daily site visitors, number of visits and time spent on the site
- Creating viral content on social media to ensure maximum traffic to be diverted towards the website
- Ensure that Dialog social media policy is strictly followed in all social media platforms of ThePapare.com and any inflammatory comments are adequately addressed
- Design gamification strategies in order to increase web traffic and interaction between fans on the site
- Introduce innovative methods for site to have User Generated Content (UGC) in order to increase the content and interaction on the site
- Promoting major coverage events including live streaming and recoded events via social media
- Create gamification strategies for fans to win tickets, prizes, vouchers for live coverage events
- Ensure a cohesive online and offline promotion strategy for ThePapare.com
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing
- A professional qualification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in social media and Mass media and experience in all types of ad campaigns designated by Facebook/Instagram
- Experience in running and handling campaigns for FAN (Facebook Audience Network) via the Facebook Ads Manager
- Should understand the market trend in terms of online marketing and be creative
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in relevant area
Data Center Managed Services and Product Development
Maintain visibility and control of IDC infrastructure investments and ensuring profitability of IDC product portfolio while maintaining the competitiveness to achieve annual business targets
- Coordinate the business planning process of IDC & Cloud business unit to develop sales, revenue and profitability targets to meet overall strategic plans with the support of group functions
- Develop business cases for all new initiatives such as product launches, product partnerships and new infrastructure developments to identify the profitability and continuous review of business case validity
- Coordinate with IDC presales and Engineering teams to understand the cost structure and analyse cost structure to suggest optimization options
- Conduct 360 degree analysis on global trends in cloud investments, identify pitfalls to reduce investment risks
- Work with Group Corporate Planning (GCP) and enterprise pricing teams to standardize IDC product pricing
- Continuous review of price card to ensure competitiveness and profitability
- Support IDC management team with continuous follow up of implementation of strategic initiatives such as regional market development, Launch of regional resellers via Axiata etc
- Maintain updated market data on competition both local and global
- Keep a sound track of CAGR (Consolidated Annual growth rate) data of different product lines to benchmark with industry trends
- Analyse and recognise global positioning of different vendors through quadrant analysis of key global research entities such as Gartner, IDC etc
- Work with GCP on targeted market research activities to gather market data
- Degree in the field of IT / Engineering and full or part qualification in CIMA
- Sound knowledge in latest cloud technologies, Investment analytics, TCO and outsourcing
- Minimum of 4 to 5 year’s experience in IDC infrastructure planning, IDC product management and project management