The future is the Dialog eSIM
Connect via Dialog eSIM
Embedded SIM (eSIM), is a programmable chip built in to the device itself. The chip can be programmed with a SIM profile over the internet and eliminates the need to insert a SIM card in to the Phone/device to be connected to a mobile network.
Benifits you'll love
Programmable over the internet
Provides network connectivity without the need for a physical SIM card
Miniature size of the eSIM provides space and flexibility for device
How to get a new Mobile connection with eSIM
- You need to visit an outlet to get a new connection as an eSIM
- An agent will issue an email with the QR code for your connection configuration (instead of a physical SIM)
- Follow the directions relevant to your Device (given below) to scan the QR code and download the eSIM profile to your device
How to convert an existing Mobile connection to an eSIM
- Use the form below to submit your request (Convert to eSIM)
- Request will be processed within 1 working day (working hours: 8am to 5pm on weekdays)
- Upon Conversion, you will receive an email with the QR code to scan via your device
- Follow the directions relevant to your Device (given below) to download the eSIM profile
Convert to eSIM
Please provide the below details to change your SIM to eSIM
About Dialog eSIM Technology
Dialog network is compatible with any eSIM device that complies with “Remote SIM Provisioning Phase 2 Standard” issued by GSMA. This is the most recent standard that has been issued by GSMA and any device that complies with older standards or deviates from the standard will not be compatible to obtain an eSIM profile from Dialog.
Note: Devices that are Locked to a particular mobile network by the Device Manufacturer may not be allowed to download a Dialog eSIM profile even if the device Model is as per the standard supported by Dialog.
Frequently asked questions
You can select all available prepaid and postpaid plan with your eSIM connection.
If you need a new connection with an eSIM, you need to visit a Dialog outlet.
To Convert an existing SIM to an eSIM, you can use the request form above. (Convert to eSIM)
Standard Connection Charges apply.
You can attempt to download again by scanning the QR code in the email received. If the problem persists please contact our help desk.
Yes. Refer “How can I get an eSIM connection?”